Arafmi’s 24 hour free telephone support line gives carers access to someone who is able to listen. Toll Free: 1800 35 1881 (Regional Qld) You are not alone. Or Call 1300 554 660
ARAFMI is a not for profit community organisation that has been providing quality services to the Queensland community for over 40 years.
Our vision is to enhance the wellbeing of people with mental illness, their families, carers and volunteers.
Whether you need help navigating the NDIS, looking for support services for a loved one or simply need someone you can talk to who understands, we’re here for you.
For Carer Support Groups in your regional area, please contact the relevant person in the information below:
Bundaberg - Dell - 4151 4605
Support Provider Services
Arafmi aims to:
- Provide emotional support for families, carers and friends of people experiencing mental illness
- Provide accurate information for carers to cope with the demands and pressures of care-giving
- Increase the community awareness and understanding of mental disorders
- Decrease the stigma attached to mental disorders
- Convey the needs of carers and families to healthcare professionals, the government and the community