Bargara Day Respite Member Program operates every Thursday at the Uniting Church, Hughes Road Bargara.
Hours of operation: 9.30 am till 1.30 pm every Thursday (excluding public holidays).
Our Mission - To benefit our members, staff, volunteers and community, by providing a creative program that seeks to enhance each person’s quality of life and to support them in remaining in their own homes.
Support Provider Services
Bargara Day Respite
- Morning Tea
- Quality activities provided which includes music, concerts, quizzes, exercises and outings
- Qualified staff and volunteers
- Information on and assistance with accessing other services
Who are the services for?
- Frail aged or at risk elderly persons possibly 65 years of age and over
- Younger adults with a disability under the age of 65 years
- Carers of each of the above groups, so that carers are provided with an opportunity to take time off from the responsibility of caring