Family and Child Connect are a referral service to all areas of the Bundaberg and Wide Bay Region, visiting Bundaberg on a weekly basis.
Family and Child Connect can help with a range of family and parenting challenges. We’ll talk with you about your situation and work out the type of support you might find helpful.
We can connect you to local services that can help with:
- managing your child’s behaviour (e.g. skipping school, running away from home, homework, tantrums)
- building better family relationships
- stopping any violence at home
- budgeting and managing money
- alcohol, drug or gambling problems
- housing, health care or access to other community or government services.
You can use this service as often as you need. There is no limit and no cost.
Every family is different so when you speak with us you will get advice and support specific to your situation.