Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service (QSTARS)
QSTARS Services the Bundaberg Local Government Area and can assist you with:
- Advice and assistance to understand your tenancy rights and responsibilities
- Support to resolve your tenancy issue
- Advocacy support to talk to your lessor or agent
- Help to write a letter or fill in tenancy forms
- Help to attend or prepare for a QCAT tenancy tribunal hearing
Referral to other services if needed
The QSTARS program is managed by Tenants Queensland and delivered in collaboration with partner organisations across Queensland.
Information for tenants affected by floods and storms in Queensland
If you are being inundated with water or suffering damage from storms or cyclones your tenancy may be affected. This fact sheet is for residential tenancies however most of this information also applies to rooming accommodation such as boarding houses.
You can access a copy of the fact sheet by clicking https://qstars.org.au/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/170331-Info-for-tenants-affected-by-floods-updated.pdf