Bundaberg Friendly Society Medical Institute
- 19-23 Bingera Street, Bundaberg West 4670
- 07 4331 1027. General Inquiries 07 4331 1888 Allied Health
- Visit Website >
The Friendlies has been supporting Bundaberg and Wide Bay Communities with their health needs for 100 years.
The Friendlies is a registered service provider under our organisational name and provides Allied Health, Home Modification and Assistive Technology services through Friendlies Physiotherapy and Allied Health and Friendly Society Pharmacy. By bringing together these teams we make it easy for you to get the support and advice your need.
Our Friendly team consists of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, podiatrist, personal trainer, mobility equipment and home health care specialists and our extensive Home Modification team.
We can assist you from assessments and treatments, to assistive technology equipment recommendations and supply of daily living aids and consumables, right through to major and minor home modifications.
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Assistive products for household tasks
- Early Intervention supports for early childhood
- Home modification design and construction
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Therapeutic Supports
- Vision Equipment
- Occupational Therapy
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistive technology
- Finding & Keeping a Job
- Home Modifications
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Health & Well-being