Conscious Living Support, provides client focused mental health support to people who live with complex mental health conditions. Our aim is to support people to become the best version of themselves throughout their recovery journey. All support is catered to each person's needs and goals are created with client participation to support further independence.
- Diploma of Mental Health
- 3 years experience working in the mental health field as a mental health support worker and psychosocial transition officer.
- Final year of studying for a Bachelor of Psychological Science Degree.
- Provide support to NDIS clients and their families or carers to design, implement and review recovery plans that are catered to each clients needs.
- Build strength and resilience along with maintaining a person centred model where clients are involved and in control of their recovery journey.
- Connect clients with services that are best suited to their NDIS goals and psychosocial needs.
- Assist in providing information about the NDIS and support the client and their families throughout the NDIS process.
- Support clients with their mental health requirements and assist in seeking support from specific mental health services.