We offer a vast range of supported assistance and care to people, and will always tailor the support around individual needs.
We will work with you to develop a support plan that is developed guided by you to ensure that you have full choice and control on daily support services, to live the life of your choice.
We provide supported care to all of Bundaberg Region including all surrounding coastal townships.
1. Daily Personal Care Assistance.
2. Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety
3. In-Home Respite (Only in Participants home)
4. Domestic Assistance all general household task/Meal Prep
5. Assistive Products for Household Task
6. Yard Maintenance ( general mowing and whipper-snip)
7. Assistance to Access and Maintain Employment
8. Innovative Community Participation
9. Travel Assistance
10. Develope daily living & life skills
11. Personal Care Activity
- Assistive products for household tasks
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Household tasks
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Assist to access/Maintain employ/Ed (Assist Access/Maintain Employ)
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Household Cleaning
- Social and Community Participation
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Assistive technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Finding & Keeping a Job
- Home Modifications
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Learning
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social & Community Participation