I have been a disability support working in the Bundaberg Community for the past 5 years, during this time i have cared for and supported a large range of participants with many types of disabilities including challenging behaviours.
Communication Skills: I have a positive, patient demeanor that allows me to communicate calmly and effectively with people.
Passion For Helping Others: I am driven to care about the well-being of those I work with, and make the community a better place.
Organisational Skills: I am responsible and organised, and have a willingness to learn any new skills required for the job.
My goal in this industry is to help support the participant to achieve, learn or develop new skills
and support them in the community
Pick up and drop off service
Taking clients to appointments
Social and community Participation
Support independent living
General house hold duties
Short term accommodation
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Daily Personal Activities (Assist Personal Activities)
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Early Intervention supports for early childhood
- Social and Community Participation
- Household Cleaning
- Household Maintenance
- Yard Maintenance
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Assistive technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social & Community Participation