I have been provider for children with a wide range of disabilities for the last 15 years, I am also a Registered Educator for Family Day-care .
I have a Diploma in Children Services, Blue Card, Yellow Card , Police Check & Food Safety Handling Certificates. I also undertake regular training to keep up to date with changes.
My goal is to help with Special Needs Children from birth to 13 years and include them with my regular children, and welcome them into my home, as a home away from home experience . This will also give them the chance to prepare them for there education , daily life to develop skills to help them obtain there everyday living , assisting with or supervising .
- Daily Personal Activities (Assist Personal Activities)
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Communication and information equipment
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Assistive technology
- Increased Social & Community Participation