Phoenix House is a free confidential counselling service for adults & children & their families, who have experienced sexual violence and/or other forms of harm at any times of their lives.
Phoenix House is a charitable community organisation which has been operating in the Bundaberg area since 1995 and is currently funded by the Queensland Department of Child Safety, Youth & Women and the Federal Department of Social Services.
Phoenix House welcomes its new Director of Services, Jason Rushton.
For more information, click here.
- Behaviour Support
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group and Centre Based Activities
- Early Intervention supports for early childhood
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Coordination of Supports
- Finding & Keeping a Job
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Health & Well-being
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social & Community Participation