Spinal Life Australia is one of Queensland’s leading providers of advocacy, therapy and supports for people with spinal cord injuries. Because of our position, we can also support people with other physical disabilities affecting their chosen lifestyle.
Through the high quality support we provide, our clients live independently at home, maintain their personal and social networks and enjoy a better quality of life.
Occupational Therapy for car modification assessing and major home modifications.
- Assist to access/Maintain employ/Ed (Assist Access/Maintain Employ)
- Daily Personal Activities (Assist Personal Activities)
- Community nursing care for high needs
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Household tasks
- Social and Community Participation
- High Intensity Daily Personal Activities (Assist Integrate School/Ed)
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Plan Management
- Support Coordination
- Occupational Therapy
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Assistive technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Finding & Keeping a Job
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Learning
- Improved Life Choices
- Increased Social & Community Participation