STEPS Group Australia is a national not for profit organisation passionate about making a difference by providing opportunities for individuals and communities to shine.
We do this by providing training, employment, and community services that teach people real skills that can help them achieve their goals and aspirations in the real world.
Strategic partnerships play a key role in the services we deliver and we work hard to create mutually beneficial relationships with industry, local employers, government and the community. Over the years these partnerships have seen us create innovative solutions for communities and pathways towards independence for thousands of our customers.
STEPS Group Australia has been watching our customers succeed since 1989 and we hope to share many more journeys with our customers as they reach for a brighter future.
Disability Employment Services
NDIS Support and Activities
SLES (School Leaver Employment Service
- Assist to access/Maintain employ/Ed (Assist Access/Maintain Employ)
- Plan Management
- Daily Personal Activities (Assist Personal Activities)
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Behaviour Support
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Group and Centre Based Activities
- Household tasks
- Social and Community Participation
- Specialised Supported Employment
- Support Coordination
- School Leaver Employment Support (SLES)
- Psychosocial Recovery Coach
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Assistive technology
- Coordination of Supports
- Finding & Keeping a Job
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Learning
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social & Community Participation