A’Bell Planning and Support Services
ABN: 38 728 361 932
Independent NDIS Information and Support
Mentoring: Life-Skilling; Community Inclusion
A’Bell Planning and Support Services provides Mentoring, Life-Skilling, and Community Inclusion.
Supporting Self – Advocacy by Representing the concerns and interests of clients and carers, speaking on their behalf, and providing training and support to enable them to represent themselves. Specialising in the representation of people with a disability, their views and interests.
A’Bell planning and Support Services will work to ensure improved support for people with a disability, their family and carers.
- I have over 40 years’ experience working with people with disabilities, their families, service providers, advocates and other key stakeholders.
- I assist my clients with their planning to become participants under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Person Centred Practice (PCP) is my guiding framework as it is a holistic approach that ensures all aspects of a person life is considered including vulnerability and safeguards.
- A culmination of active listening, exploration of current informal supports and confirmed diagnosis, combined with my existing knowledge help me gain a better understanding of my client’s needs to help them identify their or their loved one goals.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts (Social Welfare) (Bachelor of Social Science), through Charles Sturt University Wagga Wagga NSW (1999)
- I am a Member of the Australian Institute of Welfare & Community Workers Inc.
- I am a Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- I am formal member of the Queensland Justice Association (QJA)
- To support individuals to become active participants in their community by mentoring life-skilling and Supporting Self – Advocacy thereby assisting people to implement their NDIS Plan.
- To promote community inclusion and the rights of people with disability
- I believe that I focus on a person’s strengths – ‘what people can do rather than what they can’t’