Centre for Play Therapy has been operating as a NDIS registered provider since 2019 and provides Child-centred Play Therapy (CCPT) services to children and families across Queensland including the Bundaberg region.
CCPT is an evidence-based form of counselling for children that utilises their natural mode of communication - play. Trained Play Therapists are able to address a wide variety of social, emotional, behavioural & learning problems.
Centre for Play Therapy offer the following services:
* Individual Child-Centred Play Therapy Sessions
* Sibling Child-Centred Play Therapy Sessions
* Child-Parent (Filial) Relationship Therapy
* Tele-Play Therapy Sessions
* Regular Parent/ Carer Consultations/ Psychoeducation to Parents/ Carers
All referrals welcome, no GP referral required. We accept self-referrals, referrals from Agencies and all NDIS funding type referrals.