Hearing Loss is really quite common – particularly if you’re over 60 years of age. In fact over half of Australians over the age of 60 experience some kind of hearing difficulty. The sad fact is that many people may spend several years putting up with hearing impairment before they do anything about it. Over those years, the problem may get worse and worse. National Hearing Care, Australia’s largest independent provider of hearing services, offers free hearing checks as an important first step to detecting and treating hearing loss.
Our services include:
- Free Hearing Checks
- Hearing Assessments by our qualified Clinician
- Hearing aid fittings, maintenance and care
- Free Services for eligible DVA/Pension cardholders.
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Hearing Equipment
- Hearing Services
- Specialised Hearing Services (Equipment Special Assess Setup)
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistive technology
- Home Modifications
- Improved Daily Living