Positive Steps is a unique mentoring program for young adults with Autism in the Gin Gin, Childers and Rosedale areas.
Positive Steps runs Autism-based programs that feature:
- Animal Therapy – through interaction at an Alpaca Far; Rescue Shelter and a Bird Sanctuary.
- Community Program – Involvement in community radio stations. Participants learn broadcasting; technical support and all aspects of radio production and broadcasting
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- High Intensity Daily Personal Activities (Assist Integrate School/Ed)
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Coordination of Supports
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Learning
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social & Community Participation