Quirky Support Services is a NDIS Registered Provider.
We have a team of dedicated, trained staff who absolutely love making a positive impact towards the people we support.
Our team is diverse in a sense of their extensive experience, skills and unique Quirky personalities.
They all have one thing in common though, that is a passion and drive for supporting and inspiring people to live the life they choose.
In Home Support Servies Including:
-Meal planning, cooking and grocery shopping
-Budgeting and paying bills
-Domestic Duties including home and yard maintenance
-Personal Care and well-being supports
Social & Community Support Services Including:
-Participating in physical activities
-Support to attend appointments and engage with the community
-Learning to use public transport
-Support to gain paid or volunteer work
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Daily Personal Activities (Assist Personal Activities)
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Social and Community Participation
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
- Coordination of Supports
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Relationships
- Increased Social & Community Participation